My life’s passion and purpose:
I will use my God-given talents and gifts to passionately educate, inspire, and support others to reach their desired goals.
Believer, Wife, Mother, Sister, Friend, Pro School Counselor, Counselor Educator & Published Author, Certified Youth Mentor Coach/Certified Youth Leadership Coach
- School Counseling Director – Dutch Fork HS – Lexington-Richland District Five, Irmo, SC
- Counselor Educator – Adjunct Profession – South Carolina State University – Orangeburg, SC
- Certified Youth Mentor Coach/Certified Youth Leadership Coach
A student services professional with a proven background in providing academic, career and personal/social services to students at the secondary, undergraduate and graduate school levels. A leader in coordinating and developing comprehensive school counseling programs following the American School Counselor Association (ASCA) Model.
- 2011 RAMP (Recognized ASCA Model Program) Recipient – School Counseling Director – Stratford HS – Berkeley County School District, Moncks Corner, SC
- 2018 RAMP (Recognized ASCA Model Program) Recipient – School Counseling Director – Richland Northeast HS – Richland School District Two, Columbia, SC
I never lose. I either win or learn! – Nelson Mandela